2-BR Apartment with Breakfast | Pereybere
CS-2153 | Nitzana Residence | 2BR
AN OASIS OF PEACE & COMFORT
Nestled along the sandy northern coast of Mauritius, in the coastal village of Pereybere, The Residences is an oasis of peace and comfort. Featuring 19 fully furnished suites equipped with kitchenette, a swimming pool and a fine-dining Indian restaurant, The residence is ideal for your intimate weekend getaway or family vacation.
The restaurant menu features a delectable choice of north Indian specialties with all-time favorite dishes like the butter chicken, vegetable korma, lamb briani, paneer tikka, fish curry, tandoori appetizers, and Indian sweet delicacies, served with a delicious assortment of dhals, hearty naans, hot rotis, and fragrant basmati rice. The restaurant has a walk-in policy for breakfast, lunch, and dinner and also welcomes pre-arranged bookings. The dress code is casual.
Across the road from the beach(1 minute walk) and a stone’s throw away from the vibrant coastal village of Grand Baie and Trou aux Biches. The residence also bears close proximity to common amenities such as supermarkets, cafés & pubs, shops and other tourist attractions. Guests can cook their own meals in their suite or dine at the Residence fine-dining Indian restaurant.
- Free 1 Bottle of water in room & tea, coffee, sugar sachets provided upon arrival
- Daily Housekeeping services for more than 1 night stay
- Guests can bring their own food and drinks in the apartments as we have a fridge and a microwave. However, no food or drinks from outside are permitted inside the Restaurant.
- You have free access to our common swimming pool, free parking facilities & security throughout your stay. Bath and hand towels are also provided
- Baby cot can be provided upon request.
- Laundry services is provided at a supplement. Rs 500 per washing.
- Country: Mauritius
- City / Town: Pereybere
- Property ID CS-2153 | Nitzana Residence | 2BR
- Price Rs. 5,500 / Per Night up to 10 December 2023
- Property Type Apartment
- Property status Holiday Rental
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 1
- Max Person 4
Terms and condistion
- NOTE: This offer is exclusively for Mauritius Citizens, Residents or those with a work Permit.
- Check in is as from 2pm.
- Check out at Noon
- A supplement for an early check in and late check out. Rs 300 per hour
- Late Check-out can be granted upon availability
- ID for each guest are compulsory, and must be presented upon arrival
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- VAT: Prices are inclusive of VAT
- Rental payments should be paid net of bank charges (i.e., the amount received in the bank should equate to the full booking amount)
- No Cancellation Policy: Once a booking is confirmed, there are no cancellations (except under Force Majeure Partial refund can be considered)
- Postponement Policy: Any postponement request is not guaranteed and should be communicated at least 1 Month prior by email to email@example.com .An extra cost will be charged
- In case there is a Total Lock-down or any unexpected natural calamities in Mauritius booking will automatically be cancelled. There will be no refund but booking will be postponed within 12 months from original booking dates
- No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or re-booking allowed
- The cost of replacement or repair for any loss or damage to the property or its surrounds or contents caused during the Rental Period shall be charged to the Client if the damage exceeds the amount deposited, the client agrees to compensate the company as per the damage item’s current market value and labour cost. In case of any disagreement on the value, then the client will replace the damaged item with a new one of the same brand & quality.
- Upon departure, leave the Residence in a clean and tidy state (including Kitchen corner and dishwashing)
- Under no circumstances may more than the maximum number of persons specified occupy the property. Should a group misrepresent themselves, the client will be required to vacate the property without refund
- Subletting is strictly prohibited as per Law. If caught client will have to leave the property immediately without any refund.
- Refrain from causing any noise or nuisance that in any way disturb the quiet and peaceful occupation enjoyed by the neighbors. The client is asked to respect this and ensure that all occupants to the Property behaves appropriately. No-noise policy after 22:00hrs. Illegal or immoral activities including gambling, prostitution, night club music, prohibited drugs, possession or use of pyrotechnics or dangerous goods, and possession or use of firearms and other weapons are all strictly prohibited
- The Client is responsible for the behaviour of the occupants staying at the Property. Should any occupant not behave in a suitable manner, the Owner or Owner’s Representative may, in their absolute discretion, require the client to leave the premises and/or vacate the Property immediately, without compensation or refund.
- Smoking is only allowed outdoors with ashtrays. Please do not throw cigarette filters or cigarette/cigar stubs in gardens, pool, toilet, lake or plant pots
- The Property (Owner or Representative) nor the agency or its representative (Seloger Immo Ltée) do not accept any responsibility or liability for: a) any physical injury, sickness, death, loss, damage, inconvenience or additional expenses incurred by the Guest regardless of the cause; b) any vehicle or the contents of any vehicle used, hired or engaged by the client or their occupants during the Rental Period
- At the time of check-in, the Client will be requested to fill in and sign a registration form.
- Prices communicated do not include insurance cover
- Seloger Immo Ltée respects and values the security and privacy of your personal information and will use the same for booking procedures only.
- All children under 16 years of age and forming part of your party must be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times.
- Pets are not permitted in the Property
- Regular improvements, replacements and changes are made in the Properties and their surrounds, so that the facilities and the Property layout may be different from the displayed photos. You agree not to make any claim against us and the owner of the Properties due to such differences.
- In the event of unavailability of the chosen residence, or in a case of force majeure, the Property reserves the possibility of a full refund